Earth Day – Celebrate Coffee
There are so many ways we can change the world and sometimes, it’s as simple as the brands you support and use. This is a fascinating video with Joe Lamp’l, host of the award-winning PBS series, Growing a Greener World®, discussing a solution to the global issue of single-serve packaging waste – the Earth Day launch of Hills Bros.® Coffee in the world’s first BPI certified 100% compostable single-serve coffee pods.
Hills Bros. ® Coffee will be offering fresh brewed coffee, memorabilia and single-serving samples at four separate sponsored Earth Day events in Chicago (while supplies last):
- Earth Day Metra Commuter Party, Friday, April 22, 7:30 to 9 a.m., (chance to win coffee for a year with 101.9 The Mix), at Metra Transportation Centers:
- Ogilvie—500 W. Madison St
- Millennium—151 N. Michigan Ave.
- Clean Up The Parks hosted by Friends of the Park – Saturday, April 23, 2016, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Whistler Woods Forest Preserve
- Party for the Planet, Brookfield Zoo – Sunday, April 24, 2016 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- The Champion of Trees 10k Run hosted by the Morton Arboretum – Sunday April 24, 2016, 8 a.m. start, Morton Arboretum
About Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA:
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA is among the nation’s largest coffee roasters, with nationally recognized retail brands including Hills Bros.®, Chock full o’Nuts®, Segafredo Zanetti®, Kauai Coffee®, MJB® and Chase & Sanborn®, as well as proprietary and private label coffee, tea and drink mix for customers in all retail and food service channels throughout North America and around the world. Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA is part of the Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group, comprised of nearly 50 companies operating in over 100 countries. www.mzb-usa.com.
Keurig® and K-Cup® are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
PURPOD100™ is a trademark of Club Coffee Company, Inc., used under license.