London Fashion Week Recap
by Ali Levine and ALD Team
The past 2 weeks were inundated with Fashion, Trending, and the incredible line of flesh candy on the market with today’s latest designers. Below is the Fashion Report from London Fashion Week 2013 from our contributing Fashion Stylist, Ali Levine and her team of designers.
Hope you guys are enjoying an amazing fashion week-we sure are! One of the shows we were so intrigued by was the DVF (Diane von Furstenberg, for those of you who don’t know) show on Sunday. What a spectacular display of color and pattern! Here’s what we learned from that viewing:
1. The A-line skirt is back with a vengeance: and everyone with any body type can wear it (yay)!!!
2. You can still transition summer prints into fall (Just ask Mrs. vonF herself)
3. Black and White – is the new black (and neutral).
4. Long flowy maxis aren’t going anywhere (and animal print isn’t either).
5. DVF still knows how to make a killer wrap dress.
Wanna know more about our predicted fashion trends?
So during Fashion Week we talked about what we loved from the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target men’s collection, so of course we need to do the women’s as well! We saw a lot of floral and leopard, and of course the bags that flew off the shelves within 1 hour of the Target debut. Let’s check out our favorites!
There you have it dolls! Like what you see? Check out Target.com for local availability and tweet us @AliLevineDesign #TrendsTues!
Fashionably yours, Xox, Ali and Team ALD