Fashion Report – Love Your Skin
by Ali Levine and Ali Levine Design Team
ATOD Magazine™ Facebook | ATOD™ Twitter
Today we have a guest addition from Anne-Marie from the Beauty Book.
Unlike men, we women generally do have a skincare routine. But just because we pay some attention to our skin doesn’t mean we always pay *enough*! Since summer is just around the corner (or upon us, depending on what part of the country you are in. Anyone else in Dallas?), Anne-Marie has put together a list of her top five, must have beauty products for perfect summer, beach-time skin. Whether you are heading to the So Cal beach, an exotic tropical locale, or just the local “beach”…er…tanning pool, Anne-Marie has you covered! Katarina here to walk you through her fabulous picks.
1. Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub (Coconut Lime) – To prep your skin before you show it off. Plus, who doesn’t love a good-smelling sugar scrub?
2. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse – Because no one likes to glow that first trip to the beach/pool. What do you mean I haven’t been on vacation? I was in Aruba last week. (wink wink, nod nod)
3. Nivea Essential Lip Care – You’ll want your smile to look at its best when you pair it with your new bikini, don’t you?
4. Banana Boat Protective Tanning Oil SPF 15 – This product is a win-win, it helps you tan while protecting your skin at the same time!
5. Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion – After all that hard work relaxing on the beach, reward your skin with some nutrients and moisture. It will help soothe your skin if you baked a little to long, and protect your tan otherwise.
Here at Team ALD, we can’t wait to try out these products. What are your favorite beach beauty essentials? Tweet us and Anne-Marie (@beautybooklove) and let us know, or throw up an Instagram (@dawngarcia) of you and your fave products at the beach! Use hashtag #ATODMagzFashion
Ali & Team ALD